Melcourt John Innes No 2
SylvaGrow John Innes No.2 (Peat-free) For Potting On
Ideal for potting-on established plants, houseplants and for vegetable plants in containers. Friable and free-flowing texture.
John Innes Composts were originally developed at the John Innes Horticultural Institute in the 1930s. The four formulae were designed to cater for the different nutritional needs of plants ranging from seed sowing through to final containers. The range comprised Seed Compost and then numbers 1, 2 & 3, containing successively higher nutrient levels.
SylvaGrow John Innes Seed Compost, No.1, No.2 and No.3 offer gardeners an exceptional opportunity to use these great heritage composts with an updated peat-free formulation.
- A unique blend of fine bark and wood fibre (by-products of sustainably managed British forests) with sterilised loam and fine grit.
- Contains balanced nutrients sufficient for the first 3 – 5 weeks of growth.
- RHS endorsed
- Ideal for potting on established plants, houseplants and for vegetable plants in containers.
- Contains no peat or green waste compost
- Approved by the John Innes Manufacturers? Association
Bag size – 15lt